Aim of the Conference
This conference aims to enable government and university experts to work together in the area of water security and water forecasting in Iraq. Also it will outlines the steps and ways in which existing researches can be integrated to better inform water policy in Iraq, so that the future of water use in Iraq is become sustainable. This includes informing and knowing how research in collecting water-related data can be used to better shape water policy in Iraq, including in areas and decisions that affect irrigation, urban water use, energy, commercial applications, and other fields.
The conference is a help in real understanding the threats of climate changes, water pollution, dam activities, and current water usage practices. Relevant government officials would be invited to work together with academics in developing a plan to use relevant water data for future planning and forecasting. The conference is intended to be multidisciplinary, focusing on areas such as engineering, hydrology, geohydrology, geochemistry, paleoenvironment, and other areas .
- May 12, 2019, Abstract submission
- June 20, 2019 Deadline for abstract submission
- June 21- June 30, 2019 Notification of acceptance and asking for Full-text submission
- August 15, 2019 Deadline for full-text submission
- August 25, 2019 Notification of Acceptance/Rejection of papers and posters.