Prof. Dr. Nadhir Abbas AlAnsari
Specialization : Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
Department of Civil, Environmental and Natural Resources Engineering Division Geotechnical Engineering, Lulea
University of Technology, 971 87 Lulea, Sweden
E-mail : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical methods for the separation of iron oxides (Patent No. 2544 dated 11.10.1994).
• Mesopotamia prize for water resources, 1994.
• Iraqi prize for scientific papers in Agriculture and Water Resources sector, 1994.
• Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research prize for best postgraduate supervisor, 1993/1994.
• Ministry of Water and Irrigation (Jordan) prize at the International Water Day for scientific contribution and local community services, 1998.
• Jordan Environmental Society prize for scientific contribution and local community services, 1998.
• Jordanian Astronomical Society for contribution for contribution to society, 2001.
• British Council 70th Anniversary, top 5 scientists in Cultural Relations Award, 5th November, 2004.
• Altawasol Scientific award, Government of Iraq, 31st March, 2013.
• Certificate of best paper award, 19th International Conference on Water Engineering, Istanbul, Turkey, 26-27 October, 2017.
20/12/2007 – till now , Professor at Department of Civil, Environmental and Natural Resources Engineering, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, and Professor at The Arab Open Academy in Denmark, Department of Environmental management since August, 2008- now.